Adventure Land is an experimental Indie MMORPG game which has been released on Jan 28, 2019. The game was developed and published by Kaan Soral. This game allows you to easily automate repetitive grinding, maybe in a party with your friends, and enjoy PVP, trade + other aspects of the game when you are not AFK.
Here is all about the game from steam below
About This Game
A SIMPLE MMORPG
There are no quests, no guides you have to strictly follow to the letter. No objectives either. You can do anything you want. Even farming the lowest monster will yield satisfactory results! You can trade, gamble in tavern, party with friends, pvp solo with your rouge or go after rare loots!
ORIGIN OF CODE
Adventure Land wasn’t originally a Code based game, during early development, it ended up a bit like a Clicker MMORPG, simple but fun. Then came Code, to let machines do the clicking! So it’s not something extremely complex no one can understand, it’s just basic automation!
Mage, Warrior, Rogue, Ranger, Priest and Merchant. All with different, easy to understand, but unique skills. There are no skill trees or the need to pick attributes, it’s all automatic to keep things simple. Items provide some depth, and Code adds some variation to the mix.
There’s a lot to work on. Daily Events, Paladin Class, Pets, Guilds (or Familias, as they will be small), New Zones, New Items, New Skills. All features are shaped and vetted by the playerbase.
Here is the initial gameplay (browser version) this game on YouTube.
- Islet Online– Walkthrough and Gameplay
- Corpse Party: Sweet Sachiko’s Hysteric Birthday Bash – Walkthrough and Gameplay
- Trio Adventures – Walkthrough and Trailer
- Rodent Warriors– Walkthrough and Official Trailer
- Fate/EXTELLA LINK: Walkthrough and Gameplay
- Eastshade – Walkthrough and PC Gameplay 1080P 60FPS
- Baba Is You – Walkthrough and Gameplay
- The LEGO Movie 2 Videogame – Walkthrough and Gameplay
- Quest Hunter – Walkthrough and Gameplay
- Comet Crasher – Walkthrough and Trailer