Designed specifically for fans of the hardcore platforming genre, Almost There: The Platformer has been released on Feb 19, 2019. The game was developed by Bony Yousuf and published by The Quantum Astrophysicists Guild. It is a good hardcore platformer that has very tight controls and very challenging levels requiring you to be very precise to accomplish. It’s a simple, fun, casual game that both speed runners and people just looking to kill time would enjoy.
Here is all about the game from steam below
About This Game
Sprint between saw blades while dodging homing missiles. Duck under lasers while the floor crumbles beneath you. Almost There was designed specifically for fans of the hardcore platforming genre – you’ve been warned.
100% Dexterity Platforming
Almost There provides uninterrupted platforming awesomeness.
Hours and Hours of Gameplay
With over 150 stages and timed challenges, Almost There will kill your thousands of times.
Everything in Almost There is designed to kill you. Enjoy.
Created for platformer fans — by platformer fans
Here is the PS4 trailer and Nintendo Switch gameplay on YouTube.
Nintendo Switch gameplay
- The Caligula Effect: Overdose – Walkthrough and Gameplay
- Ladybug Quest – Walkthrough and Gameplay
- Wings of Glass – Walkthrough and Gameplay Trailer
- Volcano Tower – Walkthrough and Game Review
- Streets of Red: Devil’s Dare Deluxe – Walkthrough and Review (Swicth)
- R.I.C.A – Walkthrough and Gameplay
- Trouble Travel TT – Walkthrough and Gameplay Trailer
- Gunpowder on The Teeth: Arcade – Walkthrough and Gameplay
- Shadow Legend VR – Walkthrough and Gameplay
- Degrees of Separation – Walkthrough and PC Gameplay 1080P 60FPS