Bouncing DVD: The Game is a causal game which has been released on 10 Feb, 2019. The game was developed and published by RoomsforRockets. Bouncing DVD: The Game is based on a bygone tech where you put silver circles into a plastic box and you could watch movies! It’s a simple concept, but the feeling of joy once you get it there is what makes this game so fun and addicting.
Here is all about the game from steam below
About This Game
It’s a simple concept, get the DVD to the corner of the screen. The feeling of joy once you get it there is what makes this game so fun and addicting.
Bouncing DVD: The Game is based on a bygone tech where you put silver circles into a plastic box and you could watch movies!
This system was brilliant and even more so of the discovery of a feature when the logo on the idle screen, would… one in a blue moon, hit the corner of the screen. Thousands of flip phone recordings show the moment when this very event happens. Blah blah blah, that time is over…
Now you can take control of the DVD logo and try to hit the corners. Your controls are limited so it takes real skill and maybe a bit of luck to even get 5 corner hits!
The world record, set by yours truely is 5000. Can you beat it?
This game is a free to play timewaster. Enjoy it, loathe it and uninstall it. That’s what we did!
We have one review-sounding comment from one of our playtesters which perfectly sums up the game, which we will leave you with now…
“”dangerously mediocre levels of fun”
Pros and cons
- bouncing DVD
- no mute music button so you can’t leave it in the backround and watch videos
- no achievements
- no saving score
- no upgrades
- not enough bouncing DVDs
Here is the2 parts of gameplay on YouTube.
- Coin Pusher – Walkthrough and Trailer
- Hell Warders – Walkthrough and Official Announcement Trailer
- JUMPGRID – Walkthrough and Trailer
- JUMP FORCE – Walkthrough and 7 Parts of Gameplay
- RWBY Deckbuilding Game – Walkthrough and Official Gameplay Trailer
- Eastshade – Walkthrough and PC Gameplay 1080P 60FPS
- STARDROP – Walkthrough and Gameplay
- Arcade Spirits– Walkthrough and Launch Trailer
- The Warhorn – Walkthrough and Reviews
- The Caligula Effect: Overdose – Walkthrough and Gameplay