Chaos Caves is an all-action couch game where you blast each other with completely unreasonable weaponry. Games last about a minutes, everyone gets a turn at the Nuke. This game was released by Waz Gameson on Jan 26, 2019. This game maker also develop the game WazHack and Way-z.
Here is all about the game from steam below
About This Game
Drive, aim, shoot. Drill or grapple to escape. It’s that simple.
The standard game is continuous rounds where everyone gets a random weapon (RPG, Laser, Grenade, C4, Bouncer, or Nuke) and 3 utility tools (grapple, thruster and drill), played on one of the 4 biomes, each with unique elements (eg. the Ice Cave is slippery, so you’ll need your boost rocket to get up steeper slopes).
Each round only last about a minute and once any player is dead it’s sudden death for everyone else, so all players can have non-stop fun.
Note that while the game allows you to play against a really stupid Drone, that’s mostly just for laughs and practice. This game is intended to be played with friends in local multiplayer.
Gamepad controllers are fully supported and one player can play from a keyboard, for up to 5 players.
We’re very keen to listen to discussions among players on the strengths and weaknesses of various weapons and tools, and the general concept of balance in the game (with such short rounds and random weapon assignment, some imbalance is fine provided every combination is sufficiently fun). Be sure to join the forums and influence ongoing development of the game.
Here is the walkthrough on YouTube.
- Marble Combat – Walkthrough and Gameplay Trailer
- Dismantle: Construct Carnage – Walkthrough and Steam Trailer
- The Warhorn – Walkthrough and Reviews
- Generation Zero: Walkthrough and Gameplay
- The Ballad Singer – Walkthrough and Gameplay
- World War II: TCG – Walkthrough and Trailer
- Quest Hunter – Walkthrough and Gameplay
- Beacon – Walkthrough Gameplay and Reveal Trailer
- Xecryst Remains – Walkthrough and Gameplay Trailer
- STARDROP – Walkthrough and Gameplay