DEAD OR ALIVE 6 is fast-paced 3D fighting game, released on 1 Mar, 2019. This game is the series to DOA5, the DOA6 have made great improvements in the graphics gameplay and soundtrack. In addition. The game runs very well without issues. And the online is as good as it gets for 3d fighters.
About This Game
Game contain In-Game Purchases
DEAD OR ALIVE 6 is fast-paced 3D fighting game, produced by Koei Tecmo Games, featuring stunning graphics and multi-tiered stages that create a truly entertaining competitive experience.
[Introducing the DOA Series]
The DEAD OR ALIVE franchise is a AAA fighting game series produced by Koei Tecmo Games’ Team NINJA.
The story will follow the events of DEAD OR ALIVE 5, focusing on 2 separate main narratives;
[The New Visuals]
With the help of a new graphics engine, DOA6 aims to bring visual entertainment of fighting games to an entirely new level.
[The Triangle System]
Following the tradition, fights in DEAD OR ALIVE 6 are based on a triangle system: strikes beat throws, throws beat holds, and holds beat strikes.
[New Combat Mechanics – Break System]
In this new title, we are introducing a new Special Move Gauge (Break Gauge) to the DEAD OR ALIVE series, adding a new dramatic strategic element to the fights.
A strong, high-damage special move that knocks your opponents down.
A convenient counter technique that can also be used while the player is heavily stunned.
[New Danger Zones]
If knocked into onlookers, they will push the player back into the center of the stage.
If the opponent is knocked back into a large stack of boxes or barrels with a “Break Blow” or ”Fatal Rush” it will cause a large chain-explosion.
DEAD OR ALIVE 6 Gameplay Walkthrough Part 1 Full Game
Dead or Alive 6 – Full Movie Story Mode
Dead or Alive 6 – 15 Things You Need To Know Before You Buy
- The Dead Tree of Ranchiuna – Walkthrough and Gameplay
- Streets of Red: Devil’s Dare Deluxe – Walkthrough and Review (Swicth)
- UBERMOSH Vol.7 – Walkthrough and Early Access Gameplay
- The Ballad Singer – Walkthrough and Gameplay
- Pacify – Walkthrough and Gameplay
- Yakuza Kiwami – Walkthrough and Review
- Dungeons of Legend: Cast Within – Walkthrough and Gameplay
- Sakura MMO 2 – Walkthrough and Gameplay
- Warparty: Walkthrough and Gameplay
- Hyper Jam – Walkthrough and Gameplay 4K