Dismantle: Construct Carnage is an action game which has been released on Feb 14, 2019. The game was developed and published by Great Helm. Dismantle: Construct Carnage’, is a local-multiplayer arena brawler, where you can literally tear your opponents limb from limb. Feel the effects of damage as you hop, crawl and roll your way to victory!
Here is all about the game from steam below
About This Game
In Dismantle you play as “Constructs”, fantastical creations built to fight in a tournament where the winner is the only one not reduced to a pile of rubble.
Craft your Construct as you see fit, choosing your parts and paintwork, and tailoring your abilities to your play-style.
Every part of a character can be destroyed, eventually leaving only a pile of pieces where a player used to be.
As players take damage they are forced to crawl, hop, and roll to claim victory. Players will need to adapt and adjust to their shifting strengths and weaknesses if they hope to claim victory.
The carnage takes places across an array of deadly levels, where players do their best to avoid destructive traps while destroying anything that isn’t set in stone.
Wreak havoc with an arsenal of punishing weapons: deadly explosives, energy weapons, furniture and flaming swords to name a few.
Combat is fast, funny and furious, while remaining skillful.
Here is the steam trailer on YouTube.
- Norpon – Walkthrough and Trailer
- RWBY Deckbuilding Game – Walkthrough and Official Gameplay Trailer
- RIP – Walkthrough and Pre-Alpha Gameplay
- Marble Combat – Walkthrough and Gameplay Trailer
- Dawn of Man – Walkthrough and Gameplay
- One Finger Death Punch 2: Walkthrough and Gameplay
- Quest Hunter – Walkthrough and Gameplay
- RICO – Walkthrough and Gameplay
- WE HAPPY FEW: Walkthrough and Gameplay
- Element: Space – Walkthrough and 4 Episodes of Gameplay