Don’t Escape: 4 Days in a Wasteland is now available for PC and Mac on Steam, GOG, and Kartridge. This game is developed by Scriptwelder. Which is even better than the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd game.
Don’t Escape: 4 Days in a Wasteland is a pixelart point-and-click adventure from veteran indie developer Scriptwelder. The game is a post-apocalyptic thriller centered around a man who is beset with prophetic dreams warning him of incoming dangers. Players must figure out a way to properly fortify their home against each chapter’s new danger, as they learn the truth behind the apocalypse and search for a way to safety, if one exists. Certain actions they take will eat up time and advance the in-game clock, giving them a limited amount of time to prepare for the end of the day and deal with danger in the most effective way to survive. While the game utilizes classic point-and-click gameplay, each chapter has several potential variations, allowing for multiple playthroughs with different encounters and puzzles, such as poisonous gas or giant spiders, extreme heat or cold, and so on.
Poland-based developer Scriptwelder is a well known creator of creepy web-based games, perhaps the most iconic of which is the Deep Sleep series, which has won multiple awards and been played by millions all around the world. The Don’t Escape series began as a web game that inverted the classic escape-the-room formula… rather than trying to find a way out, players were instead trying to find a way to secure themselves within, usually from some sort of threat or danger. Don’t Escape: 4 Days in a Wasteland is his first full length premium game.
- A classic pixelart aesthetic and creepy atmosphere from a veteran of horror and thrillers.
- Logical puzzles and exploration to challenge players without frustrating them.
- Time mechanics; certain actions advance the clock in a race against time.
- A post-apocalyptic thriller, with an engaging storyline and cast.
- Moody and engrossing original musicial score.
- Multiple variations for each chapter mean multiple playthroughs with new content.
Don’t Escape 4 Walkthrough Q&A
Where do I find a “hook”?
Hook location: The hook is on the back of the RV, should have found it on the 2nd day
Where is the Glue Gun?
You should be able to find them at the launch side/ control room (accessed by the keycard in the filming room on the table) as I can’t recall clearly. And then you need to get the batteries to charge it up on the surface.
How do you get Barry to travel with you?
Talk to Catherine, ask her to distract him. Go into the house and get the locket off his wife’s corpse, then give it to him
How to clean the chimney?
Attach the hook to the rope and use it on the chimney from the roof. To access the roof open the hatch in the attic.
What do you do in the darkness at the company place on day 3
Change the power to to A 15, B 40 like one of the mail said to reroute the power to the floors below.
Don’t Escape: 4 Days in a Wasteland Gameplay (PC Game) by AllGamesWorldHd
- Escape Lala – Walkthrough and Full Playthrough
- Tick Tock: A Tale for Two – Walkthrough and Gameplay
- Loco Parentis: Walkthrough and Gameplay
- Quest Hunter – Walkthrough and Gameplay
- God’s Trigger: Walkthrough and Gameplay
- Corpse Party: Sweet Sachiko’s Hysteric Birthday Bash – Walkthrough and Gameplay
- R.I.C.A – Walkthrough and Gameplay
- The Antidote: Walkthrough and Gameplay
- Pacify – Walkthrough and Gameplay
- Xecryst Remains – Walkthrough and Gameplay Trailer