Being a fan of the old hardcore RPG Gothic series, the difficulty, leveled zones, and certain similar gameplay mechanics of Enderal: Forgotten Stories are really great. It has been released on Feb 15, 2019. The game was developed and published by SureAI, this game maker also made the game Mad Restaurant People, which was released on Sep 10, 2018. In this game, the characters are excellently written. Each one with his or her personality, principles and ideas. There’s also a number of side quests and special dialogue with two important characters which will dive deep into the more psychological side of the game, with certain questions about morals, what’s good and what’s wrong, etc. The music, visuals and scenery, and overall atmosphere also add the charm to this wonderful game.
Here is all about the game from steam below
About This Game
Enderal: Forgotten Stories is a total conversion mod for Skyrim that is set in its own world with its own landscape, lore and story. It offers an immersive open world, all for the player to explore, overhauled skill systems and gameplay mechanics and a dark, psychological storyline with believable characters.
Enderal is free and can be played by anyone owning a legal copy of TES V: Skyrim. (No DLCs are necessary.) It is developed non-commercially by SureAI, the team behind the renowned Oblivion mod “Nehrim: At Fate´s Edge” (and various other projects).
- An open world with its own lore and hand-crafted, detailed and diverse landscapes – explore deserts, heathlands, forests, jungles, mountains, and more.
- An unconventional story with believable characters and psychological undercurrents.
- German and English voice acting by professional voice over artists.
- Multi-faceted, well-written and believable characters with own ambitions and motivations.
- Overhauled gameplay with classes, experience points, survival mechanics and challenging combat.
- An overhauled skill system with classes and new special abilities.
- A housing system allowing the player to design their own homes.
- 30 to 125 hours of expected playtime.
Added in Forgotten Stories
Two “crafting classes” that utilize alchemy and enchanting for combat – use potions to shapeshift into a werewolf as the Lycantrope, use enchanting to craft spirit companions as the Phasmalist.
Improved performance and stability for a smooth experience.
Twelve new sidequests and two non-linear guild questlines: Work your way up the Golden Sickle, Enderal’s merchants guild and infiltrate the ranks of the Rhalâta, the enigmatic cult ruling the Undercity.
Reworked and improved crafting, spells, and much more.
Here is the launch trailer and 3 episodes of devblog on YouTube.
3 Episodes of Devblog
Episode 1: Magic
Episode 2: The Phasmalist
Episode 3: The Lycanthrope
- Heaven’s Vault: Walkthrough and Gameplay
- Eastshade – Walkthrough and PC Gameplay 1080P 60FPS
- FINAL FANTASY XV EPISODE ARDYN: Walkthrough and Gameplay
- Rending Sky – Walkthrough and Trailer
- One Synth – Foundation Tutorial Series and Dev Vlog
- Staxel: Walkthrough and Gameplay
- RIP – Walkthrough and Pre-Alpha Gameplay
- RIOT: Civil Unrest– Walkthrough and 4 Episodes of Gameplay
- Touhou Luna Nights – Walkthrough and Gameplay
- Aurora Dusk Steam Age – Walkthrough and Gameplay