Evolution: The Video Game is a strategy in game which has been released on Feb 12, 2019. The game was developed by North Star Digital Studios and published by North Star Games. Evolution: The Video Game is a light weight game of creating new species and survival. The game features a very interesting campaign mode with variations on AI strategy and card availability. This game is beautifully presented from the backgrounds to the animations. Also, the gameplay itself is really fun and has lots of player interaction. It’s quite simple to learn and play but still has a lot of strategy involved in it. Every decision made influences everything. Every aspect of the game was thoroughly thought out.
Here is all about the game from steam below
About This Game
Experience the fun of this addictive strategy game based on natural selection. Challenge the Apex Species in the campaign, or play multiplayer effortlessly as we match you up with opponents of similar skill. Inspired by the board game with more than 1.6 million players, Evolution: The Video Game sets a new standard for digital tabletop. Adapt, survive, and thrive in a beautiful and ever-changing ecosystem enhanced by incredible art and thoughtful, balanced mechanics.
LEARN AS YOU PLAY
Our friendly professor will guide you from one watering hole to the next on our learn-as-you-play tutorial, showing you how to survive before sending you off to make a name for yourself!
ADAPTIVE AI OPPONENTS
Discover a new world of unique, adaptive AI bosses. As you move through the campaign you will unlock new AI personalities; defeat them to add them to your menu of single-player opponents!
Find a match with the first skill-based matchmaking system in digital board games! Play against your friends or be matched quickly with opponents of equal skill.
STRATEGIC YET STREAMLINED
The rules are clear and quick to learn, but allow for incredibly diverse strategies and unique personal play styles. There’s no wrong way to play!
PACE & POLISH
Evolution: The Video Game is not just a digital board game – it’s a whole new animal. Purpose-built for online multiplayer, with a smooth, intuitive UI, beautiful illustrations and animation, sophisticated AI, and more.
ENDLESSLY REPLAYABLE FOR ONE PRICE
It’s not about the cards you get; it’s about how you play them. Thousands of possible species combinations evolve from 17 unique trait cards, meaning no two games are ever the same.
No matter what your friends’ opinions are about platforms, Evolution brings you together across iOS, Android, and PC.
- 24-level campaign mode
- Unlockable AI personalities with different difficulties
- “Brutal Mode” for experienced players
- Multiplayer with matchmaking based on skill
- Friends list and custom games with friends
- 12,000+ trait combinations
- Learn-as-you-play tutorial
- The artwork is rich and beautiful with a great theme intertwined into every component of the game
- The interface is good, with animations that do not slow the game pace down, easy-to-read values for population and body size, and tooltips for cards
- The board game itself is fantastic, offering a good combination of strategy and luck as you use cards to create new creatures, give them varied attributes, increase their population (to earn more points), and increase their body size (to deter predators)
- The AI also offers a nice challenge, and online human opponents are also available
- as good as a board game adaptation can be, with formidable AI, a decent interface, online play, and an intriguing campaign
- The game is polished, smooth, beautiful to look at, the animations are just perfect and fiting
- The learning curve is amazing and how the campaign guides you from the start and you learn about different traits and how to use them
Here is the release trailer and gameplay on YouTube.
Gameplay & Tutorial (PC/ IOS / Android)
- Summer Lesson: Walkthrough and Gameplay
- ONE PIECE World Seeker: Walkthrough Chapter 1-6
- Cyberpunk 2077: Walkthrough and Gameplay
- Left Alive – Walkthrough and Chapter 1-14
- Thumper: Pocket Edition – Walkthrough and Gameplay
- Division 2 – Walkthrough and Gameplay
- Ghost 1.0: Walkthrough and Gameplay
- Zanki Zero: Last Beginning – Walkthrough and Gameplay
- SWORD & FAIRY 6: Walkthrough and Gameplay