Plunged into a post-apocalyptic world 17 years after the events of Far Cry 5 and to see how you the land you knew has changed, meet two fearsome new villains, learn about the new far-flung expeditions, and the fate of your beloved canine companion, Boomer. Far Cry® New Dawn has launched on Feb 16, 2019. The game was developed by Ubisoft Montreal, Ubisoft Kiev and Ubisoft Shanghai and published by Ubisoft, this game maker also made the game Assassin’s Creed® Odyssey, Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon® Wildlands and so on. Amazing and gorgeous looks, super fun photo mode, and fantastic gameplay, solid story, well performs, everything. Totally make you a surprising experience.
Here is all about the game from steam below
About This Game
Dive into a transformed vibrant post-apocalyptic Hope County, Montana, 17 years after a global nuclear catastrophe.
Join fellow survivors and lead the fight against the dangerous new threat the Highwaymen, and their ruthless leaders The Twins, as they seek to take over the last remaining resources.
FIGHT FOR SURVIVAL IN A POST-APOCALYPTIC WORLD
- Take up arms on your own or with a friend in two player co-op in an unpredictable and transformed world
- Sprawling superbloom fields and dense overgrowth invite you into a wildly beautiful yet deadly post-apocalyptic landscape, to discover on your own or with a friend in two player co-op.
- Wildlife has not gone untouched by the disaster, with some predators evolving rugged natural defenses.
COLLIDE AGAINST TWO ALL NEW VILLAINS
- Recruit an eclectic cast of Guns and Fangs for Hire and form alliances to fight by your side against the Highwaymen’s unruly leaders The Twins. These new allies, as well as some familiar faces, each bring unique and critical skills to the fray.
UNFORGETTABLE CHARACTERS COLLIDE WITH A RELENTLESS DOUBLE THREAT
- Clash with the brutal Highwaymen and their unruly leaders Mickey and Lou. Known as The Twins, these sisters combine brains and brawn to give their army an iron grip on Hope County’s precious resources.
- Find the former doomsday cult and seek out the charismatic leader who prophesized the collapse of civilization: Joseph Seed.
GROW THE SURVIVORS TO BUILD UP YOUR HOMEBASE
- Specialists join the Survivors to help you craft weapons and vehicles, train your Guns for Hire, and even go on Expeditions from the eight Homebase facilities: the workbench, training camp, explosives lab, infirmary, garage, healing garden, cartography, and expeditions.
- Grow your community and upgrade your Homebase to improve your facilities and unlock more powerful weapons and gear.
BATTLE FOR RESOURCES IN HOPE COUNTY AND BEYOND
- Engage the Highwaymen in Turf Wars by clearing their outposts and then scavenging them for Ethanol and other materials. When the Highwaymen return with stronger reinforcements, you can take on a greater challenge for even more of these valuable resources.
- For the first time in Far Cry, the adventure is not just local. Venture outside of Hope County on thrilling Expeditions to unique and memorable locations across the USA including wetlands, canyons, and coastal regions.
- Expeditions and Outposts are different every playthrough, for rewarding missions that increase in challenge and are surprising every time.
Here is the launch gameplay trailer and review on YouTube.
Launch Gameplay Trailer
- Metro Exodus – Walkthrough and Gameplay
- Don’t Escape 4 – Walkthrough and Gameplay
- RIP – Walkthrough and Pre-Alpha Gameplay
- The Warhorn – Walkthrough and Reviews
- Volcanoids – Walkthrough and Gameplay
- Warparty: Walkthrough and Gameplay
- Dawn of Man – Walkthrough and Gameplay
- Dismantle: Construct Carnage – Walkthrough and Steam Trailer
- Windscape: Walkthrough and Gameplay
- We. The Revolution: Walkthrough and Gameplay