Fleet Scrapper is an indie game which has been released on Feb 16, 2019. The game was developed by James Fitzgerald (Cavedens) and David Fitzgerald (Perfectfitz) and published by Creatorship Games. This game felt very retro, but yet with a modern twist. The careful detail and thoughtful game design made this a visually appealing and exciting experience. The options for unlocking multiple ships made it exciting to play through many times as well. Let’s try it!
Here is all about the game from steam below
About This Game
A physics based space exploration game driven by the story of a young pilot that is working for “The Company” and fleeing from the Interstellar Authority. Fleet Scrapper is an independently developed game. We’d describe it as a retro science fiction racer/exploration game with RPG elements. It has completely original art and animation as well as character design and dialog.
Created by a team of two brothers, this is Creatorship Games first full-fledged game and started out as just a small learning project for the both of us. There are currently 4 difficulty levels and over 30 levels per difficulty.
The game is developed using GMS 1.4 and GraphicsGale to create most of the game.
- A retro science fiction racer/exploration game with RPG elements
- Completely original art and animation as well as character design and dialog
- Careful detail and thoughtful game design
- Humorous and amusing characyers
- Great surprising hidden levels
Here is the new release gameplay trailer on YouTube.
- Arcade Spirits– Walkthrough and Launch Trailer
- The spy who shot me™ – Walkthrough and Gameplay
- Adapt or Perish– Walkthrough and Official Trailer
- The Dead Tree of Ranchiuna – Walkthrough and Gameplay
- Revulsion – Walkthrough and Trailer
- One Synth – Foundation Tutorial Series and Dev Vlog
- Caramel Port – Walkthrough and Gameplay Trailer New Release
- The Devil’s Calculator – Walkthrough and Gameplay
- Globesweeper – Walkthrough and Trailer
- Metro Exodus – Walkthrough and Gameplay