Flying in Labyrinth is a new Dynamic VR runner on a flying platform controlled by the movements of your body in randomly generated labyrinths, which has been released on Feb 17, 2019. The game was developed and published by NRDSlab.
Here is all about the game from steam below
About This Game
I made you a cool game, Flying in Labyrinth! There is no plot and depth of elaboration of the characters (and the characters themselves are not there), but there is an amazing feeling of flying on a flying platform with intuitive control. Probably, this is how a supervillain on a hoverboard, which at high speed, maneuvers among obstacles, should feel like it. No videos will convey this feeling and this speed. Check your reaction and flexibility, and at the same time lose a pound of fat until you pass all types of the labyrinth (there are three of them!). To tell you the truth, I could not get through the last pack of tunnels myself – there still needs some good luck.
Hello to everyone and good luck!
Thank you for your purchase:)
Here is the trailer on YouTube.
- Bouncing DVD: The Game– Walkthrough and Gameplay
- Trio Adventures – Walkthrough and Trailer
- Vainglory– Walkthrough and PC HD Indie Gameplay
- Border Control – Walkthrough and Trailer
- Fate/EXTELLA LINK: Walkthrough and Gameplay
- The Queen of Blackwood High – Walkthrough and New Release Gameplay Trailer
- Almost There: The Platformer – Walkthrough and Gameplay
- Comet Crasher – Walkthrough and Trailer
- Wings of Glass – Walkthrough and Gameplay Trailer
- Moot District– Walkthrough and Gameplay at First Level