Globesweeper is a causal game which has been released on Feb 13, 2019. The game was developed and published by Incandescent Games, this game maker also made the game LogicBots. This game was released on Feb 9, 2017. The players need use logic to clear tiles while avoiding mines. They choose from tiny one minute globes to colossal hour long marathons. With hexagonal, square and triangle game modes as well as Use logic to clear tiles while avoiding mines. Choose from tiny one minute globes to colossal hour long marathons. With hexagonal, square and triangle game modes this unforgiving puzzle game will keep you coming back for more., this unforgiving puzzle game will keep you coming back for more.
Here is all about the game from steam below
About This Game
Globesweeper is a twist on the classic minesweeper game. Use the numbers to work out all the tiles that are safe to reveal but be careful one mistake revealing a mine will cause the whole globe to detonate and you will have to start again!
With hexagon, triangle and classic square game modes, 5 different globe sizes and 3 difficulty settings you can be playing on anything from tiny hexagonal globes made of 92 tiles to colossal triangle globes with 20,480 tiles.
Gain achievements to unlock all 14 themes including planet Earth, the Moon, Mars, stylish gold, ruby, emerald and sapphire.
Can you beat a colossal globe?
How to Play?
Each tile you reveal will have a number on it (blank means 0). This is the number of mines on adjacent tiles*. For example, in hexagonal mode if you have a tile with a 3 on it and 3 of its 6 adjacent tiles have been revealed you know the other 3 are mines.
Using this technique carry on until the whole globe is revealed. The same technique can be used for both the triangle and the classic square game modes.
*Adjacent tiles are any tiles that share a corner. For hexagons this is 6 tiles, squares 8 tiles and triangles 12 tiles.
Now if you have a tile with 1 on it and one of its adjacent tiles has been marked as a mine you know the other 5 adjacent tiles are safe to be revealed as its mine is already accounted for.
- Hexagonal, classic and triangle modes
- 5 globes sizes to choose from
- 3 difficulty levels
- Global scoreboards
- 14 themes to unlock
Here is the Trailer on YouTube.
- LeonWaan MineSweeper– Walkthrough and Gameplay As First Impressions
- Tricky Car – Walkthrough and Soundtrack
- One Finger Death Punch 2: Walkthrough and Gameplay
- Tiny Love – Walkthrough and New Release Gameplay Trailer
- Rodent Warriors– Walkthrough and Official Trailer
- The spy who shot me™ – Walkthrough and Gameplay
- Wraithslayer – Walkthrough and Early Access Trailer
- Robot Soccer Challenge – Walkthrough and Gameplay (PC)
- The White Laboratory: Walkthrough and Gameplay
- Armoured Alliance– Walkthrough and Official Trailer