Hell Warders is quite an extraordinary tower-defense game which has been released on Feb 21, 2019. The game was developed by Anti Gravity Game Studios and published by PQube Limited. The idea is completely unique that the game mixes between tower defense, multiplayer RPG style, and action fighting-type games with wave defense. This game is extremely fun and addictive and has good playing experience.
Here is all about the game from steam below
About This Game
Hell Warders is an action-defense type game set in 3rd person view. You choose one of (at the moment) 3 unique characters, each with their own unique playstyle. The game is set like a mature version of Dungeon Defenders or Orcs Must Die, where you set up your defenses.
ACTION RPG MEETS TOWER DEFENSE
Control powerful Heroes, unleash devastating abilities and deploy strategic defensive units in this brand new sub-genre title.
CREATE YOUR DEFENSES
Set up archers, knights, mages and catapults – choose their position, upgrade their abilities and create the strongest resistance possible.
4 PLAYER CO-OP
Combine forces with up to four players and battle the legions of evil! Hell Warders supports co-operative play with friends and online matchmaking.
Choose from three diverse heroes – each with their own unique weapons, skills and abilities.
AN UPGRADE-ABLE ARMORY
Completing stages rewards you with beacons which upgrades your skills and unlocks powerful artifacts allowing you to stand toe to toe with even the toughest of demons.
Battle demonic monsters, from the small and numerous to the epic and towering. Every resident of Hell is out to stop you!”
Pros and Cons
+ Easy learning curve
+ Great concept
+ Fun and extremely addicting
– Needs more characters
– Fluidity for jumping is not very smooth, little details such as characters waiting around the game lobby have parts of their body clipping through the ground
– Needs an option to be able to join during a game, many players just simply start the game because no one at the EXACT moment of game lobby creation will wait around for people who may possibly jump online and find a match – this deters players from playing and enjoying the game to the full potential
– Game is connected via client side host, so lag issues persist
Here is the official announcement trailer, review and gameplay on YouTube.
Official Announcement Trailer
- The Expedition – Walkthrough and Gameplay
- War of Omens Card Game – Walkthrough and Trailer
- Battle Tanks: Legends of World War II – Walkthrough and Release Trailer
- Project Hastur – Walkthrough and Introduction
- Hex Defense: VR – Walkthrough and Official Trailer
- Vainglory– Walkthrough and PC HD Indie Gameplay
- Streets of Red: Devil’s Dare Deluxe – Walkthrough and Review (Swicth)
- Moot District– Walkthrough and Gameplay at First Level
- Fate/EXTELLA LINK: Walkthrough and Gameplay
- JUMP FORCE – Walkthrough and 7 Parts of Gameplay