Hyponspace Outlaw maybe one of the best detective games on PC, which you can experience the everything you need for an authentic 90’s internet. It manages to establish one of the most confidently realize virtual worlds you’ve ever had the pleasure of spending time within. Here is the review about this game.
– Hundreds of pages to explore
– Hidden pages / areas uncovered by conducting genuine detective work
– Great story
– Amazing worldbuilding
– Unique early 90’s internet aesthetic
– Killer music
About Hypnospace Outlaw
Hypnospace Outlaw is a ’90s internet simulator in which you scour Hypnospace‘s wide variety of weird and wonderful websites to hunt down wrongdoers, while also keeping an eye on your inbox, avoiding viruses and adware, and downloading a plethora of apps that may or may not be useful.
People finishing the game in a variety of different timeframes, mainly due to the nature of what the game is. Because you’re surfing the web, some people read and surf faster than others — it’s also possible to only see around half of the content in the game during your playthrough, depending on how thorough you are.
If you wanted to get through the game as quickly as possible, and not see everything, you could probably blast through it in an evening. But it seems like the average person is taking more like 6-8 hours to “finish” the game, and see a decent amount of the content.
To see EVERYTHING and get 100%, we’re probably talking more like 10 hours. Let’s take a look at the walkthrough and gameplay on YouTube
Hypnospace Outlaw Gameplay (PC Game)
Hypnospace Outlaw – Walkthrough and Gameplay
- Under One Wing – Walkthrough and Reviews
- RICO – Walkthrough and Gameplay
- Warparty: Walkthrough and Gameplay
- Truberbrook – Walkthrough and Gameplay
- The Caligula Effect: Overdose – Walkthrough and Gameplay
- Dawn of Man – Walkthrough and Gameplay
- Pacify – Walkthrough and Gameplay
- Dollhouse: Walkthrough and Gameplay
- Shadow Legend VR – Walkthrough and Gameplay
- Almost There: The Platformer – Walkthrough and Gameplay