Islet Online is a massively multiplayer game which has been released on Feb 12, 2019. The game was developed and published by Morenori Soft, this game maker also made the series of gameIslet Online – Creative Mode and Islet Online. These games were released on Jun 22, 2016 and October 3, 2016. Islet Online is a creative open world sandbox, similar to Minecraft. This game features an experience system that allows you to level up in pretty much everything like jumping, crafting, fighting and much more.
Here is all about the game from steam below
About This Game
Welcome to Islet Online.
Islet Online is a sandbox-style MMORPG.
It is all about digging and placing bricks to build your own land.
And with various materials from wildlife, bricks can be combined to make useful items, too.
Whenever you act, your character gets experience.
When your character gets experience, your character’s mastery skill level goes up.
With enough skill level, you will be able to accomplish extraordinary results.
Don’t feel for playing together? No worries, we also support single-player play, along with multiplayer option, with support of dedicated server!
As a player of Islet, the whole world is up to you.
Do whatever you want. But, be careful.
There may be some consequences you did not expect before.
In Islet Online, there is an ecosystem. Animals and plants interact with others.
For example, wolves hunt rabbits for their life, rabbits eat grass to reproduce.
Ecosystem of Islet can be affected by your character’s acts.
If you hunt too many rabbits and pigs, wolves may starve to death, due to lack of food.
Then you decide to kill every wolf on your sight, an army of herbivore will lay your world waste in ruin, left nothing but a wasteland. Basically, you will reap what you sow.
Your small action may cause horrific climate change, sudden blight break out from nowhere.
Who couldn’t adapt to the rapidly changing world, will die
Also, there’s a way to restore Islet’s ecosystem.
The answer lies in the world.
Look through carefully. Animals, plants, NPC will hint you.
Animals & NPCs
Animals and NPCs, even plants, dwellers in Islet have their own basic desires.
They have a desire to sleep, eat, and have a family.
When they feel threatened, they will flee. When they feel hunger, they will eat what they want. If desires can’t be solved, a grim fate awaits them – insufficient sleep causes sickness, hunger causes agony of starvation.
NPCs have their own lifetime. When they grow up, they will find their partner to make a family, give birth to a baby. They may perish as the time goes. Sometimes, their kid resembles his/her parents.
You can find seeds to grow plants, tame wild animals to make a farm. With enough time and love, you can even give a name to your special animal.
There is a chance some strangers come and live to the place where you put furniture. You may help them in and out. Then, more people will come to your residence. With enough population, you can be a mayor of the town.
Remember, they will not be nice if you not want to do so.
You can craft various items via all kinds of materials gathered from the world.
There are some basic recipes given, but always be creative! Through disassemble and experiment, you can find undiscovered secret recipes.
In Islet Online, there are a hundred of skills, which can be categorized in ten groups.
Whenever you act, your character gets experience to raise your mastery skill. Let’s say if you mining bricks, your mining skill will level up. Eventually, your character will be a professional miner. If you jump often, then your jumping skill goes up, then he/she will be able to jump 4 times in the air!
The positive and negative
– Perks/leveling system, you can level up your perks by doing crafting, chop some tree, walking and many things to do
– Befriend with animals and you can name it, but you can’t take it to your house
– The ecosystem very good in this game, and always Mr. Bear is the first time extinct.
– The characters of this game is cowaii (I mean cute)
– You can climb on the tree, wall or something vertical and maybe horizontal too
– The community is very nice people but they mostly speak Korean, Chinese, and sometimes English
– Party system, so you can party with your friends without being lost somewhere inside tunnel or forest
– Land ownership (new feature). As long you use it, others people can’t steal your house, hit your house with axe, or something like that
– Night and day cycle with weather cycle, but right now it’s only rain storm
– PvP and PvE using different world/server which is good
– I believe you can host your own world and only invited people can join, such as your friend
– The devs always update and willing to answer players on the forum
– Good optimization, but only few graphic option of choice such as fullscreen-windowed, and resolution
– Tutorial just like objective/quest in this game, it flow within gameplay (I hope to see more objective in future patch)
– You can riding animals in later update
– The music is good
The Bad and The Ugly
– Only 3 animals available right now: Mr.Bear, piggy, bunny (I didn’t see wolf for now or maybe they extinct?)
– There’s no hunger system but be able to hunt bunny? (maybe later update?)
– The controls not so bad, there are 2 controls: Minecraft style or click style just like Terraria and Starbound but sometimes I’m always fall down from my house and died
– The combat mode uggggghhhhh so bad, need some rework
– The world feels empty without birds, its lifeless without it.
This game needs
– Farming system
– Hunger, thristy, and wet when rain (Like Hypothermia?)
– Fishing (I think the dev update it later)
– More monster lurking around inside tunnel or world
– Maybe add snow area?
Here is the 5 parts of gameplay on YouTube.
There has no relative video about the new release Islet Online. So here is the video of the Islet Online released on 2016 for your information.
- Little Mouse’s Encyclopedia – Walkthrough and Trailer
- Enderal: Forgotten Stories – Walkthrough and 3 Episodes of Devblog
- Norpon – Walkthrough and Trailer
- Tricky Car – Walkthrough and Soundtrack
- World War II: TCG – Walkthrough and Trailer
- Battle Tanks: Legends of World War II – Walkthrough and Release Trailer
- Generation Zero: Walkthrough and Gameplay
- Train Valley 2: Walkthrough Level 1-50
- DEAD OR ALIVE 6 – Walkthrough and Full Movie Story Mode
- OneShift: Walkthrough All Level 1 – 90