Let’s play Jump Force, an action game which has been released on Feb 15, 2019. Universes collide as you unleash the power of legendary manga heroes and villains in this stylish, action-packed fighting game. The game was developed by Spike Chunsoft Co., Ltd. and published by BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment.
Here is all about the game from steam below
About This Game
The most famous Manga heroes are thrown into a whole new battleground: our world. Uniting to fight the most dangerous threat, the Jump Force will bear the fate of the entire humankind.
Create your own avatar and jump into an original Story Mode to fight alongside the most powerful Manga heroes from DRAGON BALL Z, ONE PIECE, NARUTO, BLEACH, HUNTER X HUNTER, YU-GI-OH!, YU YU HAKUSHO, SAINT SEIYA and many others.
Or head to the Online Lobby to challenge other players and discover lots of modes and activities.
Pros and Cons
+ Great landscapes for all stages
+ Unlocked framerate and great PC optimization
+ ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA! MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA!
+ Smoother combat and controls than JStars Victory Vs+
+ Decently plentiful character customization options
+ Well-animated cutscenes
+ The return of many iconic voice actors for many iconic characters!
+- Character Roster: better than the likes of Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite, Fire Emblem Warriors, etc., but not as unique nor varied as JStars Victory Vs+
+- Lobby is much bigger than any of the Xenoverse games, but underground hallways feel rather unnecessary and extra minus linking paths in-between all three factions: Alpha, Beta, Gamma. Great lobby, but a good portion of unnecessary “running”
+- Settings give little but not entirely unimportant features. Resolution max 1366×738 is bad though.
– Character models are iffy in most cases
– Loading screen -_-
– Lobby pause menu performance is iffy
– Game takes its own edgy, “dark,” and “gritty” atmosphere too seriously for the story to be believable
– (BIAS) Light Yagami and Ryuk aren’t playable
– Too much Toriyama-favoritism: over 25% of the roster, including OCs, are Toriyama-based characters, removing a bigger chance of roster variety
– The removal of comedy relief/gag characters for its “dark and gritty story”
Here is the official launch trailer and gameplay on YouTube.
Official Launch Trailer
Gameplay Walkthrough Part 1 – Prologue
Gameplay Walkthrough Part 2
Gameplay Walkthrough Part 3 – Toguro Boss Fight
Gameplay Walkthrough Part 4
Gameplay Walkthrough Part 5
Gameplay Walkthrough Part 6
Gameplay Walkthrough Part 7
- Hell Warders – Walkthrough and Official Announcement Trailer
- The Expedition – Walkthrough and Gameplay
- The Ballad Singer – Walkthrough and Gameplay
- Touhou Luna Nights – Walkthrough and Gameplay
- Streets of Red: Devil’s Dare Deluxe – Walkthrough and Review (Swicth)
- Under One Wing – Walkthrough and Reviews
- God’s Trigger: Walkthrough and Gameplay
- The Dead Tree of Ranchiuna – Walkthrough and Gameplay
- Heaven’s Vault: Walkthrough and Gameplay
- The Caligula Effect: Overdose – Walkthrough and Gameplay