Ladybug Quest is an adventure game which has been released on Feb 11, 2019. The game was jointly developed by NinjaISV and TigerNDV and published by Tiger Studios. The artwork, soundtrack, and gameplay all come together to make a great platformer. Be prepared to be challenged to your maximum ability as each Boss Bosses are super fun and feel awesome to become progressively more difficult to beat, each level feels unique and has something to make it stand out from the others with new enemies or hazards.
Here is all about the game from steam below
About This Game
Ladybug Quest is a 3D, tile-based, action-platformer that sends players on a story-driven adventure following the journey of a Ladybug on a quest to save her colony! Hop and dodge your way through the enchanting environments, while immersing yourself in the riveting story. Ancient legend tells the story of a heroic Ladybug on a Quest to save her village from a mysterious dark figure. Join her and uncover the secrets of the Mushroom Grove and beyond in this completely original platformer that will challenge you to your very core with deadly creatures, intense parkour, epic boss battles and much more! Don’t be fooled by the bright colors and cheerful environments, this is hardcore experience crafted only for the most skilled of gamers.
- Play as a Ladybug
- 22 Challenging Levels
- 5 Unique Regions to Explore
- 4 Epic Boss Battles
- 7 Story Cinematics to Uncover
- Hardcore Replayability
Here is the Official Release Trailer and 2 parts of gameplay on YouTube.
Official Release Trailer
- Almost There: The Platformer – Walkthrough and Gameplay
- Trouble Travel TT – Walkthrough and Gameplay Trailer
- Planetary Dustoff – Walkthrough and Development Gameplay
- Rodent Warriors– Walkthrough and Official Trailer
- The Textorcist: The Story of Ray Bibbia – Walkthrough and Demo Gameplay
- Touhou Luna Nights – Walkthrough and Gameplay
- Quest Hunter – Walkthrough and Gameplay
- Gunpowder on The Teeth: Arcade – Walkthrough and Gameplay
- Loco Parentis: Walkthrough and Gameplay
- Volcano Tower – Walkthrough and Game Review