Spin, velocity, bounce, and torque control the players’ movement with a little added air control for big jumps and falls. Marble Combat is free-to-play on PC which has been released on Feb 21, 2019. The game was developed and published by Phantom8 Studio.
Here is all about the game from steam below
About This Game
Marble combat is a physics based multiplayer game for 2 – 8 people. Players compete as magical marbles racing and fighting to dominate capture points and collect power ups. Spin, velocity, bounce, and torque control the players’ movement with a little added air control for big jumps and falls.
Compete in teams of 4v4 to score points over three rounds. Points are scored through dominating a single capture zone per round with each zone providing a unique challenge to the teams.
Players can pick up to 4 abilities which can be used to throw opponents, save allies or beat enemies out of the capture zone. Picking the right combination of abilities with your team can be the difference between victory and defeat.
The environment features different types of interactive and animated elements that can launch, carry, fire, bounce your marble for better or for worse.
Learn the environment through single player time attack challenges.
The rough road map for Marble Combat will be to go to Steam Early Access with the main map and game mode. Periodically new maps, powers, cosmetics and other game modes will be added throughout early access.
Overall Marble Combat aims to offer a competitive multiplayer with a focus on slapstick comedy and retro nostalgia.
Here is the gameplay trailer on YouTube.
- Norpon – Walkthrough and Trailer
- SNOW– Walkthrough and Early Access Gameplay
- Armoured Alliance– Walkthrough and Official Trailer
- Aurora Dusk Steam Age – Walkthrough and Gameplay
- Comet Crasher – Walkthrough and Trailer
- Robot Soccer Challenge – Walkthrough and Gameplay (PC)
- UBERMOSH Vol.7 – Walkthrough and Early Access Gameplay
- Hyper Jam – Walkthrough and Gameplay 4K
- Streets of Red: Devil’s Dare Deluxe – Walkthrough and Review (Swicth)
- Dismantle: Construct Carnage – Walkthrough and Steam Trailer