Neon Infinity is an indie game which has been released on Feb 13, 2019. The game was developed and published by Halcyon Day Digital Co. Neon Infinity is an arcade, high score, co-op shooter! In this game, you should tilt control the ship to avoid and kill enemies.
Here is all about the game from steam below
About This Game
Do you hate asteroids and the color green? Then this is the game for you! Shatter as many terrible green asteroids as you can in this 80’s inspired space shooter and track your high score. With momentum based movement these evil asteroids are more deadly than ever, but don’t fear: There are a few power-ups along the way to help you out. Or potentially harm you. You can also team up with a fellow asteroid hater in local co-op. Or shove your friend into the asteroids if they don’t hate asteroids as hard as you do.
- 80’s inspired space shooter
- Local co-op
- Controller support
- Endless high score shooter
- Momentum based movement
- 80’s synth soundtrack
Here is the launch trailer on YouTube.
- Planetary Dustoff – Walkthrough and Development Gameplay
- Element: Space – Walkthrough and 4 Episodes of Gameplay
- Xecryst Remains – Walkthrough and Gameplay Trailer
- Hyper Jam – Walkthrough and Gameplay 4K
- Voidship: The Long Journey– Walkthrough and Official Trailer
- Marble Combat – Walkthrough and Gameplay Trailer
- APE OUT – Walkthrough and Gameplay
- Objects in Space – Walkthrough and Gameplay
- Accel – Walkthrough and Gameplay PC Steam
- Trident’s Wake – Walkthrough and Announcement Trailer