PC Building Simulator is an indie game which has been released on Jan 30, 2019. The game was developed by Claudiu Kiss and published by the Irregular Corporation. When play this game, you can build and grow your very own computer repair enterprise as you learn to diagnose, fix and build PCs. With real-world licensed components and comprehensive hardware and software simulation, you can plan and bring your ultimate PC to life.
Here is all about the game from steam below
About This Game
Build your very own PC empire, from simple diagnosis and repairs to bespoke, boutique creations that would be the envy of any enthusiast. With an ever-expanding marketplace full of real-world components you can finally stop dreaming of that ultimate PC and get out there, build it and see how it benchmarks in 3DMark!
RUN YOUR OWN BUSINESS
PC Building Simulator has already enjoyed viral success with over 650,000+ downloads of its pre-alpha demo and has now been lovingly developed into a fully-fledged simulation to allow you to build the PC of your dreams.
BUILD YOUR DREAM PC
The career mode in PC Building Simulator puts you in charge of your very own PC building and repair business. From your own cozy workshop, you must use all your technical skills to complete the various jobs that come your way.
Customers will provide you with a range of jobs from simple upgrades and repairs to full system builds which you must complete while balancing your books to ensure you are still making a profit!
LEARN TO BUILD A PC
Does building your own PC seem like an impossible task?
PC Building Simulator aims to teach even the most novice PC user how their machine is put together with step-by-step instructions explaining the order parts should be assembled and providing useful information on what each part is and its function.
Here is the 14 parts of gameplay on YouTube.
- Plane Mechanic Simulator – Walkthrough and 6 Episodes of Gameplay
- Vacation Simulator – Walkthrough and Gameplay
- ISLANDERS: Walkthrough and Gameplay
- Extreme Truck Simulator – Walkthrough and Gameplay (Android)
- Evospace – Walkthrough and Early Access Trailer
- Adapt or Perish– Walkthrough and Official Trailer
- Winkeltje – Walkthrough and Gameplay
- The Warhorn – Walkthrough and Reviews
- World War II: TCG – Walkthrough and Trailer
- Aurora Dusk Steam Age – Walkthrough and Gameplay