Pirates Outlaws is a roguelike card game to try and emulate slay the spire on mobile. The game is now available for IOS, complete with a pirates theme, created by Fabled Game Studio. You can now pre-order the game in the App Store and the pre-order status is to be full release.
You play as a pirate captain who must recruit a team of other pirates to go on excursions to exotic locales plundering loot, new cards, and valuable relics. Which is pretty much exactly the same as Hearthstone. This game is pretty fun and addicting. It is also a nice way to kill some time on your phone while you are waiting to do something.
- Costs about a mere dollar
- A series of random events followed by a boss battle
- The battle system lacks depth and animations
As you progress, you’ll gather a bunch of gold and reputation, as well as develop your deck into an actual powerhouse. You’ll also have to manage resources like your ammo.
In total, there are 250 cards to collect and 80 relics. We’re not really sure what relics are though. Oh, and there are three different seas to explore across three chapters.
Pirates Outlaws Walkthrough and Gameplay Part 1 – Gunner(No Upgrade)
Pirates Outlaws Walkthrough and Gameplay Part 2 – Sword Master(No Upgrade)
Pirates Outlaws Walkthrough and Gameplay Part 3 – Explorer(No Upgrade)
Pirates Outlaws Walkthrough and Gameplay Part 4 – Cursed Captain(No Upgrade)
- Durango: Wild lands – Walkthrough and Gameplay
- Where is My Avocado: Walkthrough Level 1 – 250
- Sprout: Idle Garden – Walkthrough and GamePlay
- Construction Simulator 3: Walkthrough and Gameplay on Android
- Offroad SUV Drive 2019: Walkthrough Level 1 – 15( Android)
- My City: Newborn Baby – Walkthrough and Gameplay