RemiLore: Lost Girl in the Land of Lore is a rogue-lite action game starring a high school girl named Remi. After startling a magical book named Lore, Remi was accidentally teleported into the fantasy world of Ragnoah—an alternate dimension being ravaged by mecha-monsters who are led by an android named Choux. Playing as Remi, you need to fight your way through various areas in Ragnoah to reach a portal that can take you home to Earth.
The game’s gameplay is surprisingly reminiscent of action RPGs. There are also enough content, gameplay modes, loot, and, most importantly, fun to warrant a solid recommendation
- Embark on the adventure as Remi and her companion Lore, who are sucked into the magical world of Ragnoah and need to find their way out.
- “Hack and slash” and cast magic to battle fearsome mechamonsters and engage in epic boss battles.
- Melee and ranged magic combat styles can be changed based on over 200 different weapons found in the world.
- Journey through the procedural levels for unlimited replay value and a unique gameplay experience every time!
- Gameplay modes include single-player Story Mode (as Remi or Choux) and two-player Co-Op Mode.
- Battle through the colorful world of Ragnoah in summer, fall, winter and spring; each season features vastly different lighting styles.
- Adorn Remi and Choux with various costumes.
- Experience the rich story with full Japanese Voice Acting.
RemiLore Switch Gameplay Walkthrough Part 1
RemiLore Switch Gameplay Walkthrough Part 2
RemiLore Switch Gameplay Walkthrough Part 3
RemiLore Switch Ending Gameplay Walkthrough Part 4