Sprout: Idle Garden is a idle game that you can build your own garden paradise and plant the flowers. you manipulate the land – this is your space, and you can tend to it as often or as rarely as you like. As Shallot explains, they wanted to utilize similar upgrade progression to other idle games but without a strict linear progression path.
Sprout: Idle Garden is set for release on March 12th for iOS with an Android version to follow sometime after. if you love this lovely style. You can try it.
The Walkthrough and tips About the Game
- The end goal is to earn as much cash in the game as you can, so you need find your idle earnings and current cash in the upper right corner.
- there are currently 30 levels available. Each level unlocks one new flower – this is what you grow to move on to the next level – and a variety of other items, including ground tiles, planters, plants, houses, and miscellaneous garden decorations.
- Planters are imperative to the game, as they contain the cash cow: your beautiful blooms!
- There are different varieties plants in the game, but they all do the same thing that increase the idle value of all flowers.
- Level 50 flowers are easily identifiable, as each is represented with remarkable accuracy.
- There are 43 goals, most of which related to leveling up and purchasing specific items.
- There’s a delicate balancing act between number of gardeners versus number of flowers.
- Watch 30-sceond video ads in the game will bring you some earnings such as Flower Party, Wheel of Flowers and Insta-Grow. Don’t miss them.
Sprout: Idle Garden – iOS / Android Gameplay Walkthrough Part 1 (by Shallot Games)
Sprout: Idle Garden – iOS / Android Gameplay Walkthrough Part 2 (by Shallot Games)
- Offroad SUV Drive 2019: Walkthrough Level 1 – 15( Android)
- Durango: Wild lands – Walkthrough and Gameplay
- Construction Simulator 3: Walkthrough and Gameplay on Android
- Where is My Avocado: Walkthrough Level 1 – 250
- My City: Newborn Baby – Walkthrough and Gameplay
- Magia Record: Walkthrough and Main Story
- Pirates Outlaws Walkthrough Part 1 – 4