Beautiful, unique and interesting story line, rich space exploration and amazing quality of the game’s presentation. The adventure game, STARDROP has been released on Feb 15, 2019. The game was developed and published by Joure Visser, this game maker also made the game Play with Gilbert. This game was released on Nov 15, 2017. The concepts and mechanics in STARDROP that I never experienced before which shows the creativity of this development team. Grasp it!
Here is all about the game from steam below
About This Game
STARDROP is a single-player first-person video game where you take on the role of a Salvage & Rescue Operative named Aryn Vance. With her partner, John Kindley, at her side, the two embark on a journey full of mystery and suspense with some laughs along the way. STARDROP tells a genuine heart-felt story about a long lost starship, its crew and one individual in particular.
STARDROP presents its narrative through traditional cut scenes and in-game cinematic story telling as you play. The main campaign is where the heart of the game’s narrative lies but you will also be able to experience the universe of STARDROP through its side missions.
Exploration lies at the game’s core but so does accessibility. While the game offers puzzles and asks the player to figure out what to do or where to go next, the flow of information within the game will always guide you. Objectives are always made clear and designed with logic in mind. However, those who venture off the beaten path will find that there are more than enough secrets to be discovered.
Throughout the game the player will be able to interact with various types of interfaces such as control panels, elevators and security systems as well as other various interactive objects such as computer interfaces where you can read emails, listen to audio logs and more.
Your All-Purpose-Design (APD) space suit is equipped with a set of tools that you will need in order to succeed. The suit comes with a built-in flashlight. The object scanner enables you to identify objects of interest that you can interact with and it’s also capable of zero gravity mobility under certain circumstances.
The DataPad is an essential tool. It enables you to view your current objective, read audio and text logs that you’ve collected and it also comes with a built-in mini-map.
Our main focus will always be on the game’s story but we strife to deliver breathtaking visuals where possible. Our efforts have lead us to win Best 3D Graphics in the Intel Level Up Contest of 2017. We will continue to uphold these standards if not lifting them up even higher.
- Four full-fledged chapters that concludes the main game’s narrative.
- An engaging story enthralled by a captivating mystery.
- Explore multiple spacecraft, Outposts, Stations and more as a salvage & rescue operative.
- A small but diverse cast of characters brought to life by incredible voice talents.
- A range of light environmental puzzles and a touch of stealth.
- Exploration mixed with narrative driven gameplay.
- SRO side missions
Pros and Cons
1) Interesting concept
2) Potentially interesting plot with a good story and main character development
3) Good Visuals
1) Spelling and grammar errors
2) An inability to scroll properly through emails and read them in there entirety while accessing computers in game
3) Plot holes as a result of the above two issues
4) My game crashed during an elevator load screen after finding Edo in the greenhouse and when I rebooted the game my progress and save files were missing. Frustrated and forced to start over at this point I decided to close the game and write a review.
Here is the walkthrough and gameplay on YouTube.
Gameplay Part 1 Walkthrough (PC HD) [1080p/60fps]
Gameplay Part 2 Walkthrough (PC HD) [1080p/60fps]
Part 3 Walkthrough (PC HD) [1080p/60fps]
- The Ballad Singer – Walkthrough and Gameplay
- Shadow Legend VR – Walkthrough and Gameplay
- We. The Revolution: Walkthrough and Gameplay
- Stormhill Mystery: Family Shadows – Walkthrough and Gameplay
- WE HAPPY FEW: Walkthrough and Gameplay
- Guacamelee! 2: Walkthrough and Gameplay
- Heaven’s Vault: Walkthrough and Gameplay
- The Caligula Effect: Overdose – Walkthrough and Gameplay
- Under One Wing – Walkthrough and Reviews
- Generation Zero: Walkthrough and Gameplay