Steam Prison is an adventure game which has been released on Feb 15, 2019. The game was developed by Hunex and published by MangaGamer, this game maker also made the game Koropokkur in Love ~A Little Fairy’s Tale~, Higurashi When They Cry Hou – Ch.6 Tsumihoroboshi, The House in Fata Morgana: A Requiem for Innocence, etc. Steam Prison teaches us to not be blinded by prejudice. Its themes of love and humanity will undoubtedly capture your attention, and the main protagonist is one-of-a-kind. All in all, Steam Prison is absolutely worth playing through, again and again.
Here is all about the game from steam below
About This Game
There are two kinds of people: the rulers and the ruled. The Heights are a gorgeous utopia. The Depths, a filthy industrial wasteland. Our heroine, raised in the Heights, has nothing but contempt for those below. Now an observation mission requires her to descend into that world, and the gears of fate have begun to turn.
- A full length otome visual novel in a fantasy setting.
- A complete Japanese voice cast excepting the main character and the ability to name your character, for full immersion.
- Choices, so you decide how the story goes!
- Perspective changes occasionally,
- Five love interests you can romance, which lead to multiple choices and different endings.
- An affection scale located in the menu you can check anytime.
Here is the opening on YouTube.
- The Ballad Singer – Walkthrough and Gameplay
- FINAL FANTASY XV EPISODE ARDYN: Walkthrough and Gameplay
- Under One Wing – Walkthrough and Reviews
- Heart of the Woods – Walkthrough and Official Trailer
- Poor Stickman – Walkthrough and Trailer
- Arcade Spirits– Walkthrough and Launch Trailer
- The Queen of Blackwood High – Walkthrough and New Release Gameplay Trailer
- Escape Lala – Walkthrough and Full Playthrough
- Tiny Love – Walkthrough and New Release Gameplay Trailer
- Trap Shrine: Gameplay and R18+ Patch