Welcome to Streets of Red: Devil’s Dare Deluxe, the permadeath multiplayer horror beat’em up that bestows players with the skills of retro gaming heroes in a fight against a legion of undead monstrosities. It has been released on Feb 23, 2019, developed by Secret Base and Ratloop Asia and published by Maple Whispering Co., Ltd..
Here is all about the game from steam below
About This Game
In Streets of Red: Devil’s Dare Deluxe, the only thing scarier than being eaten alive is running out of quarters! A permadeath multiplayer horror beat’em up that bestows players with the skills of retro gaming heroes in a fight against a legion of undead monstrosities.
Streets of Red was designed to be played over and over again, with each run offering up the potential for new content. Six unique playable characters and an ever-growing level selection work to keep the gameplay from getting old and rotten, while the easy to learn but hard to master combat system allows for plenty of depth.
With every kill, you earn cash that can be spent on upgrades, or to revive yourself when you die. You better learn how to make cash fast and spend it smart in Streets of Red because when you’re dead, your save data dies with you. The chills, thrills, bills, and opportunity to learn new skills here won’t stop until every street runs red with blood! Are you up for the challenge of an anti-lifetime?
- Video Games Versus Horror Movies!
- 4 Players Local Multiplayer Co-op!
- 6 playable characters, each with unique skill sets and upgrades!
- Dynamic difficulty, based on the number of players!
- Multiple routes that leads to multiple epic boss fights!
- Death matters! Earn cash to revive, just like in the arcade!
- Lots of exclamation marks!
Here is the review (switch) and free content update trailer on YouTube.
Free Content Update Trailer
- Hell Warders – Walkthrough and Official Announcement Trailer
- Hyper Jam – Walkthrough and Gameplay 4K
- Marble Combat – Walkthrough and Gameplay Trailer
- Under One Wing – Walkthrough and Reviews
- Yakuza Kiwami – Walkthrough and Review
- RWBY Deckbuilding Game – Walkthrough and Official Gameplay Trailer
- The Expedition – Walkthrough and Gameplay
- Degrees of Separation – Walkthrough and PC Gameplay 1080P 60FPS
- Volcano Tower – Walkthrough and Game Review
- WE HAPPY FEW: Walkthrough and Gameplay