The Caligula Effect: Overdose was Originally released in 2016 for PS Vita, this Overdose version of The Caligula Effect PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, and PC was available now.
As it turns out, it has enough. The Caligula Effect: Overdose‘s PC version is really good with intriguing story, amazing art and music, interesting battles and lots of people to interact with. This game uses its role-playing JRPG game style to address a very different type of subject matter and it does so in a very well thought out manner with effectiveness.
The Caligula Effect: Overdose Review
✔It has an incredibly long duration.
✘Extremely large world, so it’s normal to see that some scenarios are repeated.
✘Character customization that leaves a lot to be desired.
If you want to go through this game. the low difficulty will cost your nearly 11 hours and the completionist will more than 72 hours. Here is the walkthrough and gameplay on YouTube on Switch, PC and PS4.
The Caligula Effect: Overdose – 90 Minute Playthrough [Switch]
The Caligula Effect: Overdose PART 1 – Full Game Playthrough (No Commentary)
The Caligula Effect: Overdose PART 2 – Full Game Playthrough (No Commentary)
- Guacamelee! 2: Walkthrough and Gameplay
- Truberbrook – Walkthrough and Gameplay
- One Finger Death Punch 2: Walkthrough and Gameplay
- Aurora Dusk Steam Age – Walkthrough and Gameplay
- Hell Warders – Walkthrough and Official Announcement Trailer
- Eastshade – Walkthrough and PC Gameplay 1080P 60FPS
- The Ballad Singer – Walkthrough and Gameplay
- WE HAPPY FEW: Walkthrough and Gameplay
- Generation Zero: Walkthrough and Gameplay
- Arcade Spirits– Walkthrough and Launch Trailer