The Marvellous Machine is an education game which has been released on Feb 12, 2019. The game was developed and published by 1337 Game Design. This game is awesomely optimized, 90fps, with the finest lighting I’ve seen in ANY VR experience! It’s real VR, not a 360 video.
Here is all about the game from steam below
About This Game
The Marvellous Machine is a fifteen-minute narrated journey in VR that lets you explore the inner workings of your mind and experience new perspectives.
Get yourself into a playful mood, and just go and have fun exploring! Lay aside any preconceived ideas of what you can experience and what you’re capable of. In the realm of the mind you are only limited by what you think is possible.
Feel free to check out our guide “Tips for getting the most out of The Marvellous Machine” in the community hub.
Here is the Trailer on YouTube.
- REDO– Walkthrough and Early Access Gameplay
- We. The Revolution: Walkthrough and Gameplay
- The Textorcist: The Story of Ray Bibbia – Walkthrough and Demo Gameplay
- Eastshade – Walkthrough and PC Gameplay 1080P 60FPS
- Rending Sky – Walkthrough and Trailer
- Enderal: Forgotten Stories – Walkthrough and 3 Episodes of Devblog
- Plane Mechanic Simulator – Walkthrough and 6 Episodes of Gameplay
- Voidship: The Long Journey– Walkthrough and Official Trailer
- Latte Stand Tycoon– Walkthrough and Gameplay As the First Impression
- Evospace – Walkthrough and Early Access Trailer