The Pusher is a very nice idea, packed into an unconventional radical design, you just cook drugs and sell them. This creates a playground for an experimental game in a fresh new setting. It has been released on Feb 23, 2019 and was developed and published by Forester Games. This game maker also made the game Moral King, released on Sep 12, 2018. The game concept and atmosphere is awesome! The grafical design is really something new and very appealing. Try it now!
Here is all about the game from steam below
About This Game
In “The Pusher” the player has to mix different chemicals and raw materials to… let’s say interesting new substances and sell them to the consumers on the street. Do customers love your product because of the beautiful things they see when they take it or do they need it, even if it has a bad effect on them? Start as a small hobby chemist and work your way up. So you have to do everything yourself in the beginning, like get your basic materials, produce your goods and sell them on the street. Later, you can hire workers, who can do these things and switch from small back rooms to big styles. Oh yes and then there is the matter of the law …
– Mix new substances from more than 30 chemical ingredients
– Start as a small street dealer in a rundown camper
– Work your way up, buy new hiding places, hire dealers, lab technicians and other “employees”
– Defend your territory or expand it with force and power
– Buy chemical ingredients and keep an eye on the market to make a profit
MATURE CONTENT DESCRIPTION
The developers describe the content like this:
In “The Pusher”, the player has to mix and sell fictitious substances from real ingredients. It is the purchase of raw materials, the correct mixing and selling in the foreground. Thus, the game refers to the subject of “drugs”, but does not illustrate any negative aspects of these, such as addictions or physical decline. The representation of weapons and their use is indeed present, but limited to a minimum of violence, such as excessive representation of blood.
Here is the release gmeplay on YouTube.
- Coin Pusher – Walkthrough and Trailer
- Winkeltje – Walkthrough and Gameplay
- Fleet Scrapper – Walkthrough and New Release Gameplay Trailer
- Streets of Red: Devil’s Dare Deluxe – Walkthrough and Review (Swicth)
- Adapt or Perish– Walkthrough and Official Trailer
- One Synth – Foundation Tutorial Series and Dev Vlog
- Tavern Tycoon – Walkthrough and Gameplay
- Glorious Companions – Walkthrough and Prototype Gameplay
- The Warhorn – Walkthrough and Reviews
- Hypnospace Outlaw – Walkthrough and Gameplay