The Textorcist: The Story of Ray Bibbia is an action game which has been released on Feb 14, 2019. The game was developed by MorbidWare and published by Headup. If you’re a fan of shooters, a masochist, a wannabe exorcist, or you just need some black comedy in your life, don’t miss The Textorcist!
Here is all about the game from steam below
About This Game
Get ready for an electrifying mix between a bullet hell and a typing game! Dodge bullets while typing exorcisms at the very same time: turn on both sides of your brain and jump into the adventure of Ray Bibbia, a private exorcist who’s going to face the threats of a demonic outbreak and deal with his dark and sinful past at the same time!
A city in decay, streets filled with thugs, crime and censorship and only one man to stop it all. Groundbreaking gameplay, exorcists, demons, metal singers, pimps, the Pope, drama, bad jokes and tons of hardcore action-filled boss battles for the first type ‘em up game ever realized.
A Typing Experience
In order to defeat the forces of evil, learn how to type your exorcisms with your keyboard or with your joypad WHILE dodging tons of bullets, dealing with puddles of barf, defusing bombs, singing at the mic of a metal show and more during intense Boss Battles: easier said than done. Hold your Bible tight, both hands needed!
From Goth maids to gun-crazed gangsters and the Pope himself, Ray will get his hands dirty by exploring a great variety of locations to solve a mystery that’s going to grow heavier as it takes shape. Who’s gonna turn out to be a friend and who’s gonna stab Ray behind his back?
Are you a fast typer? Can you read and spell latin while you dodge bullets? THIS is the game you’re looking for! Real exorcisms, english, latin and more! Avoid making mistakes and reach the highest combo! Compete with your friends by spelling the “perfect exorcism” and compare with their scores on online leaderboards!
- An intense storytelling
- Tons of bullets
- Lots of typing
- 10 Boss fights
- Challenging twisted typing mechanics for every boss
- Type even to open a door
- Type on a Holyvetti computer
- Show it off with online leaderboards
- Play with the keyboard for a typing experience or with a gamepad for a rhythm experience
- Original Soundtrack composed by GosT
- Some more Bullets
- A dark and humorous tone
- Creative bullet patterns, different bosses apply different ailments
- Great looking art and animation, which looks so smooth and professional
Here is the walkthrough and demo gameplay on YouTube.
- Ladybug Quest – Walkthrough and Gameplay
- Comet Crasher – Walkthrough and Trailer
- Dungeons of Legend: Cast Within – Walkthrough and Gameplay
- Touhou Luna Nights – Walkthrough and Gameplay
- Winkeltje – Walkthrough and Gameplay
- Rending Sky – Walkthrough and Trailer
- Quest Hunter – Walkthrough and Gameplay
- Element: Space – Walkthrough and 4 Episodes of Gameplay
- Volcanoids – Walkthrough and Gameplay
- Yakuza Kiwami – Walkthrough and Review