Thumper: Pocket Edition is a action rhythm game pubulished by Drool. It has been originally released on PC and consoles in 2016. The ios version has been released at the start of 2018 and now the android version is available on Google Play Store.
Let’s go through the game:
- Thumper is a game where you play as a chrome-covered beetle that is racing down a narrow lane through “the void.”
- Thumper does everything it can to make you feel on edge.
- Thumper barely feels like a rhythm game. Its levels are designed and have a certain pattern to them, sure, but it’s hard to feel like you’re reacting to or interacting with the music in the game.
Here is the walkthrough and gameplay on YouTube.
Thumper: Pocket Edition Walkthrough Part 1 – Android iOS Mobile Gameplay
Thumper: Pocket Edition Walkthrough Part 2 – Android iOS Mobile Gameplay
There are about seven and a half hours of content to work through for the low price of $4.99.
- SWORD & FAIRY 6: Walkthrough and Gameplay
- Division 2 – Walkthrough and Gameplay
- Ghost 1.0: Walkthrough and Gameplay
- Zanki Zero: Last Beginning – Walkthrough and Gameplay
- Evolution: The Video Game – Walkthrough and Gameplay & Tutorial (PC/ IOS / Android)
- Cyberpunk 2077: Walkthrough and Gameplay
- Left Alive – Walkthrough and Chapter 1-14
- ONE PIECE World Seeker: Walkthrough Chapter 1-6
- Summer Lesson: Walkthrough and Gameplay