The remaster of Tokyo Warfare, Tokyo Warfare Turbo has been released on Feb 20, 2019. The game was developed and published by Pablo Vidaurre Sanz, this game maker also made the games TOKYO WARFARE and DORIFTO CHALLENGE. These two games were released on Jul 29, 2016 and in Jun 2018.
Here is all about the game from steam below
About This Game
Tokyo Warfare Turbo was initially going to be a remaster of Tokyo Warfare but I’ve added so many fixes tweaks and I plan so much more stuff that will esentially be new iteration in the series.
It has been updated to a state of the art version of the game engine, among it with the upgraded code, results in a remarcable performance and graphics boost. For reference in a modern pc you can handle 27 AI on the harbor map at 70+FPS or achieve ultra-high frame rates with more modest AI counts.
Unlike in TW this release will be more focused on Tokyo themed maps featuring:
- Tokyo Bay Area
- Akihabara (WIP)
- Shinjuku (WIP)
Yet a separate package with nature and non jp maps will be available.
In regards to tanks, the ones from TW, plus the new ones that will be regularly added to the library.
The gameplay is completely arcade and you can play against CPU in Team deathmatch and in free4all mode.
There are two graphic modes. HD and Anime mode. Each triggering different visual and fx moods.
Here is the trailer on YouTube.
- Marble Combat – Walkthrough and Gameplay Trailer
- Warparty: Walkthrough and Gameplay
- Voidship: The Long Journey– Walkthrough and Official Trailer
- Extreme Truck Simulator – Walkthrough and Gameplay (Android)
- Project Hastur – Walkthrough and Introduction
- Comet Crasher – Walkthrough and Trailer
- LeonWaan MineSweeper– Walkthrough and Gameplay As First Impressions
- World War II: TCG – Walkthrough and Trailer
- Game Soup – Walkthrough and Gameplay (PC)
- Border Control – Walkthrough and Trailer