Touhou Luna Nights is a 2D search action (Metroidvania) video game, which has been released on Feb 26, 2019. After creating many action games, this is a new project from Team Ladybug and Vaka Game Magazine. It was published by Vaka Game Magazine and AGM PLAYISM.
Here is all about the game from steam below
About This Game
Touhou Luna Night’s is a 2D search action (Metroidvania) Touhou game.
After creating many action games, this is a new project from Team Ladybug.
“–Now, let’s begin my world.”
The vampire from the Scarlet Devil Mansion,”Remilia Scarlet,”
suddenly sends her maid, “Sakuya Izayoi” to a parallel universe
similar to Gensokyo.
A strange world, strange youkai, and unable to use the power to manipulate time.
What is Remilia up to……?
What’s special about this game
- Time stop system from character’s Ability and Gimmick maps that use special abilities like time stop.
- Adapt the “graze” system of the Touhou Project into a 2D game, giving you a sense of tension in approaching to the enemy.
- Graphics that bring out the appeal of Touhou world, such as attractive dot Graphics.
A word from the publisher
Team Ladybug began with “Pharaoh Rebirth,” continuing with other enjoyable games including
“Resurrection of Beldia” and “Shin Megami Tensei SYNCHRONICITY PROLOGUE.”
Since, I have been waiting in anticipation for their next project.
This time, they have created a fan fiction game based off the world-renowned “Touhou Project.”
From the background to the character’s movements and various skills,
one can feel the creator’s passion for games and love of the Touhou project.
While it is a 2D search game similar to Castlevania, the game can easily progress without
the insistence of repeat elements or collecting items. This has resulted in a spectacular game
born from the game production skills cultivated by Team Ladybug.
And I personally want to highlight the beauty of the anime sprite.
You can see the attention to detail the creator put into not only the leading character’s movements,
but the effects and enemy characters.
Touhou Luna Night’s is not only for Touhou fans but one that can be enjoyed by anyone who loves 2D action games.
Here is the early access gameplay on YouTube.
Part 1: Remilia Is Annoying
Part 2: Time Versus Water
Part 3: Let’s Go Shopping
In this episode, Nitori calls us up and mentions she has a store set up so we go and check it out.
Part 4: Gotta Pass Meiling
In this episode, we reach the boss of the first stage.
Part 5: Time To Explore Some More
Part 6: Time To Dodge The Master Spark
In this episode, we fight Marisa. Not only that, we also need to learn to dodge the master spark. That could be tricky.
Part 7: Chainsaws… Didn’t See That Coming
In this episode, we gain a new ability for Sakuya. She can throw chainsaws. Definitely different from a knife, that’s for sure.
Part 8: We Can Jump On Knives?!
In this episode, we get a new power that allows us to jump on our knives when we freeze time. That can certainly be handle.
Part 9: A Magical Battle
In this episode, we face off against Patchouli. And surprisingly she was much easier than Marisa.
- Ladybug Quest – Walkthrough and Gameplay
- FINAL FANTASY XV EPISODE ARDYN: Walkthrough and Gameplay
- Fleet Scrapper – Walkthrough and New Release Gameplay Trailer
- DiRT Rally 2.0 – Walkthrough Gameplay and Review
- Quest Hunter – Walkthrough and Gameplay
- Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy – Walkthrough and Gameplay
- JUMP FORCE – Walkthrough and 7 Parts of Gameplay
- Volcano Tower – Walkthrough and Game Review
- Project Hastur – Walkthrough and Introduction
- Heretic Operative – Walkthrough and Gameplay Trailers