Maybe you have played the UBERMOSH series. Now, the new volume UBERMOSH Vol.7 has been released on Feb 26, 2019. The game was developed and published by Walter Machado, this game maker also made the game WARPZONE DRIFTER, SWARMRIDER series, Trip to Vinelands and so on. These games were received good results.
Here is all about the game from steam below
About This Game
Welcome to UBERMOSH Vol.7 Early Access
“The Colony is expanding, the Saints of New Ultakaar in their path to Ascension (and to bring us Enlightenment) can call a… UUUBERMOSHH!!”
UBERMOSH is a fast-paced arcade series that started in 2015 and was shaped by the amazing community’s feedback each new volume.
You play as a Saint fighting in a gun-filled pit, defeating as many opponents as you can in a 90 seconds match, the UBERMOSH, an enlightenment ritual of combat.
Each Saint comes with a different set of powers and 20 steps of progression.
To make the most complex volume of the series your feedback is very very important.
Version 0.1 has the first 3 (of 6) characters available.
Play now and help to shape the future of UBERMOSH.
Here is the early access gameplay on YouTube.
- Marble Combat – Walkthrough and Gameplay Trailer
- Aurora Dusk Steam Age – Walkthrough and Gameplay
- DEAD OR ALIVE 6 – Walkthrough and Full Movie Story Mode
- SNOW– Walkthrough and Early Access Gameplay
- One Synth – Foundation Tutorial Series and Dev Vlog
- Hyper Jam – Walkthrough and Gameplay 4K
- Planetary Dustoff – Walkthrough and Development Gameplay
- Norpon – Walkthrough and Trailer
- Vainglory– Walkthrough and PC HD Indie Gameplay
- Dawn of the Lost Castle – Walkthrough and Early Access Gameplay