Vainglory is a strategy game which has been released on Feb 14, 2019. The game was developed and published by Super Evil Mega Corp. Vainglory is an award winning free-to-play cross-platform MOBA which was released in 2014 for iOs and in 2015 for Android, featuring incredible graphics, precision controls and competitive gameplay parity across all platforms. Vainglory lets you party with your friends and match up with players around the world on desktop or mobile!
Here is all about the game from steam below
About This Game
Vainglory is an award winning free-to-play cross-platform MOBA with the strategic depth and mechanical skill that you’d expect from a PC title, but playable with your friends anywhere on any device.
Featuring incredible graphics, precision controls and competitive gameplay parity across all platforms, Vainglory lets you party with your friends and match up with players around the world on desktop or mobile!
Sound intense? Only if you want it to be. Have fun your way with casual and competitive experiences ranging from 5-minute BRAWLs to the full 5V5 battle arena experience.
Vainglory is built on the proprietary EVIL cross-platform game engine – offering beautiful, smooth graphics, superior performance and unrivaled control accuracy across the widest range of devices.
At Super Evil Megacorp we believe all gamers deserve to play together in beautiful, responsive and deep AAA experiences, whichever their native platform or control mechanism. By insisting on gameplay parity across billions of mobile phones, PCs, consoles, next-generation hybrid devices and more, we are building toward a vision where gamers can play and be competitive with anyone, anywhere.
A NEXT GENERATION MOBA:
– Unique set of 48+ heroes with unique combo systems and play styles
– Achieve strategic mastery through macro play, objectives, team comps, and vision control
– Outplay opponents mechanically with playmaker heroes and a unique adrenaline system, allowing for attack speed bonus from accurate stutter steps
– Ability overdrive system that provides powerful bonuses for selected fully maxed abilities
– Multiple competitively viable playstyles for each hero, depending on build path and overdrives
– Real line-of-sight Fog of War, 120 FPS support
– Objective-rich maps
– Free Camera
– Wave Control
– Active items
– Intricate vision system
– Original fantasy characters and storytelling
“This is one of the best multiplayer experiences on mobile. Vainglory is a totally legit MOBA experience, available any time in the palm of your hand.” —IGN
“Best Mobile Game” —2016 Global Mobile Awards
- The Next Gen MOBA is now Cross-Platform
- Play with anyone, anywhere, on any device. Competitive gameplay parity across PC, Mac and mobile platforms.
- Deep Strategic Battles or Five Minute Brawl Modes
- Vainglory offers real-time MOBA combat with and against bots or live players. Whether you’re ranking up with your guild or just just have time for five minutes of fun, Vainglory has the gameplay style for you.
- MOST POWERFUL ENGINE
- Best graphics & highest frame rates across widest range of devices.
- 48+ Playable Heroes & Unlockable skins
- Master heroes across a variety of themes and playstyles. Make unforgettable plays as a high-damage carry. Attack from the shadows as a menacing jungler. Soak up damage and save your friends as a front-line captain. However, you like to play, Vainglory has unique, captivating heroes you’ll love — along with a hunt for skins you can earn through play without spending any money.
- Vibrant Community
- Vainglory is a global community in 14 different languages that thrives on the support of active players. We are a highly engaged group of gamers who are passionate about learning, playing, and mastering Vainglory. Our community is top five on Discord!
- Over 40 different heroes, 150+ awesome skins and alot of Talents (exclusive for blitz and Battle Royale).
- Offers a 3v3 and 5v5 maps, both of which have own leaderboard for players with highest amount of elo.
- Ranked tier system consists of 10 ranks with 3 coulours in each (Bronze, Silver and Gold).
Pros and Cons
+ Alot of Heroes and skins.
+ Great optimisation and graphics.
+ Great gameplay.
+ A lot of modes for both hardcore and casual players.
+ Well designed ranking system with 10 ranks and 3 colours on each of them (Bronze, silver and gold).
+ Good guild and team (although sometimes feels senseless) system.
+ Game rewards you for playing by a huge amount of goodies like Ice, (Premium currency which is used to buy battle pass, rename, and various chests with heroes, skins or talents) Heroes, skins and different game currency and cosmetic items.
– Ranked system is abused by nearly everyone. Reaching Vainglorious (highest rank) is not considered a big achievement by most of the community.
– A lot of toxic players.
– Game feels very weird for standard moba players (LOL/Dota 2). Weird = unresponsive.
– Due to lack of players matchmaking is horrible, VG Silvers+ are usually matched with/against PoA (9) players, who are not even close to their game experience.
Here is the PC HD indie gameplay on YouTube.
- War of Omens Card Game – Walkthrough and Trailer
- World War II: TCG – Walkthrough and Trailer
- Trio Adventures – Walkthrough and Trailer
- Hyper Jam – Walkthrough and Gameplay 4K
- RWBY Deckbuilding Game – Walkthrough and Official Gameplay Trailer
- Armoured Alliance– Walkthrough and Official Trailer
- Streets of Red: Devil’s Dare Deluxe – Walkthrough and Review (Swicth)
- Hell Warders – Walkthrough and Official Announcement Trailer
- The LEGO Movie 2 Videogame – Walkthrough and Gameplay
- DEAD OR ALIVE 6 – Walkthrough and Full Movie Story Mode