We. The Revolution is a historical game in which you play as a judge in one of the courts of Paris during the French Revolution. Your objective, in the game is to preside over court proceedings, judging peop brought in front of him – revolutionaries and their enemies, criminals and ordinary citizens. Along the course of the story, the protagonist will be expanding his influence over XVIIIth-century Paris, but at the same time will be forced to fight for the lives of his family and his own.
Moods and Answers to help you to read the mood to the side in order to know how to approach them.
- Attatched: Manipulation
- Witdrawn: Manipulation
- No oppinion: Careless
- Oversensitive: Humility
- Bullheaded: Agressive
- Carefree: Carelessness
We. The Revolution is a symbolic story, loosely based on historical events from the time of the Great Revolution. Experience life in a time of revolutionary upheavals!
- Discover the unusual visual style blending the simplicity of polygons with neoclassical art from the revolutionary era.
- Engage in a mix of genres, blending case-building with intrigue-crafting and turn-based tactics.
- Make friends and enemies of different rival factions vying for power. Make them your associates or make them disappear!
- Run your own courtroom – question witnesses, analyze clues and evidence, read reports, and pass sentences.
- Confront your judgments with your family – your loved ones may often disa-gree with your decisions.
- Preside dozen of unique and morally ambiguous court cases.
- Experience the oppressive atmosphere of the French Revolution as you know it from classic novels of Alexandre Dumas and Joseph Conrad.
- Shape history and decide who will live and who will die.
You can get more information about We. The Revolution walkthrough and gameplay below the video. However. The game has just been just released on 21 Mar, 2019. If you have any other better walkthrough about the game. you can leave your comment at the end of the post.
We. The Revolution Gameplay (PC Game)
We. The Revolution: a French Revolution Role-playing Game by DiplexHeated
- Stormhill Mystery: Family Shadows – Walkthrough and Gameplay
- The Dead Tree of Ranchiuna – Walkthrough and Gameplay
- Train Valley 2: Walkthrough Level 1-50
- Quest Hunter – Walkthrough and Gameplay
- Adapt or Perish– Walkthrough and Official Trailer
- Hypnospace Outlaw – Walkthrough and Gameplay
- Ladybug Quest – Walkthrough and Gameplay
- Truberbrook – Walkthrough and Gameplay
- R.I.C.A – Walkthrough and Gameplay
- Devotion – Walkthrough and Gameplay