When the Darkness comes is a horrible independent game republished by Sirhaian. Unlike some other horrible game. This game let the story drive psychological horror. If you love this game. You should have a try.
About This Game
A Game Without Meaning.
A Game Nobody Should Play.
When the Darkness comes is a walking simulator whose glitchy and dark tale tries to illustrate the hardships of depression and anxiety through a variety of imaginary digital landscapes.
A clock, a piano and a girl. What do they all mean?
What is meaning, anyway? What has meaning?
Do you have one? A path, a goal, something determined, pre-determined?
A light to follow?
Discover a world filled with loneliness and fear. A world where despair breathes and hope dies. A world about you, about us. A world about humanity and about life.
This Experience is NOT for everyone.
This Experience explores themes such as depression, anxiety, verbal abuse, manipulative control, and suicide.
This game could also potentially trigger epilepsy attacks.
Seriously, do NOT play this Experience if you believe this might affect you in any way.
The first Arc should take about one hour to complete.
Movement: WASD or arrow keys
There’s a toggle to swap between AZERTY and QWERTY layouts in-game.
When the Darkness Comes Walkthrough
When the Darkness comes part1
- God’s Trigger: Walkthrough and Gameplay
- Shadow Legend VR – Walkthrough and Gameplay
- Wraithslayer – Walkthrough and Early Access Trailer
- The Treehouse Man – Walkthrough and Release Trailer
- Insanus Express– Walkthrough and Gameplay at Level 1 to Level 6
- Vainglory– Walkthrough and PC HD Indie Gameplay
- WE HAPPY FEW: Walkthrough and Gameplay
- Generation Zero: Walkthrough and Gameplay
- Neon Infinity – Walkthrough and Launch Trailer
- The Ballad Singer – Walkthrough and Gameplay