Wings of Glass is an adventure game which has been released on 11 Feb, 2019. The game was developed by Artsy Sayuri and published by Eager Passion LLC. Wings of Glass is a video game and is a beautiful and artsy 3D puzzle platformer with intriguing puzzles and absolutely no hand holding where you play as Mayfly on her adventure to escape the great demon, Ferace, and return home by learning how to use her glass wings. While the path to discovering answers to enigmatic problems can be frustrating, it’s also extremely rewarding when you succeed. And the gorgeous art you see along the way makes pressing forward ever worth it.
Here is all about the game from steam below
About This Game
An indie game passion project made by one woman.
An episodic adventure for a 3D puzzle-platformer with a few thrills thrown in to keep you on the edge of your seat. Premiering with the first two episodes, After getting kidnapped by Ferace the skeleton demon, Mayfly’s wings were ripped off of her. But with a sliver of luck, she was able to escape into a cave. Alone in the shadows, she has to find her scattered glass wings and return home.
This game is inspired by retro 3D adventure and platformer games from the 90s and early 2000s. However, Mayfly is not a hero, she can’t fight. This makes your relationship to enemies much more closer to that of a horror experience. Be careful, and stealthy when enemies are around. But if enemies do hear or see you, Mayfly has a handful of useful maneuvers you can do to get you out of a pinch if you use them the right way.
- Pleasant art
- Exciting 3D-platforming action! Pull of classic stunts like diving, ledge-climbing, wall-jump and side-flips, great for replay value or speed-run challenges!
- Intense bosses that really put what you’re skills to the test. How will you handle terrifying titans knowing that you are too weak to fight?
- Items all over the place that you’ll use to as tools to solve your problems. Just don’t go trying to use them as weapons, that won’t end well at all.
- Unlock your innate power as a Glasswing as you collect yourself, both literally and figuratively.
- A dark world to traverse, and uncover the mysterious lore of the Magdrol Factory.
- Make friends with spiders, just do it!
Message from the Developer:
One of the aspects of this game that I really wanted to be sure of is that it should be aesthetically pleasing. It’s a very artistic and stylized game, and I tried to make it to where, almost every frame of the game should look like it could be its own desktop background image. As such, in the games pause menu, you have access to a photography mode so that you can enjoy being artsy with your own compositions. I look forward to see what you make. Be creative and have fun!
Here is the gameplay trailer on YouTube.
This is a very non-traditional trailer, it is done all in one continuous, in-engine take, instead of being a montage. And in the trailer, the musical number was as a way to help inform the viewer of the basis for the story in an entertaining way.
- Armoured Alliance– Walkthrough and Official Trailer
- Ladybug Quest – Walkthrough and Gameplay
- Slime Adventure – Walkthrough and Launch Trailer
- Hex Defense: VR – Walkthrough and Official Trailer
- One Synth – Foundation Tutorial Series and Dev Vlog
- Eastshade – Walkthrough and PC Gameplay 1080P 60FPS
- Adapt or Perish– Walkthrough and Official Trailer
- Caramel Port – Walkthrough and Gameplay Trailer New Release
- The Sinking City: Walkthrough and Gameplay
- Element: Space – Walkthrough and 4 Episodes of Gameplay