Wraithslayer is a single and abstract horror procedurally generated boss battle game, which has been released on Feb 23, 2019. The game was developed by Devin Cole and Sean Young and published by SmashGames.Wraithslayer
Here is all about the game from steam below
About This Game
Wraithslayer takes place in an abstract horror world where the player is bound to a single fight against a monstrosity known as a Wraith. Dodging the Wraith’s relentless attacks while collecting orbs to weaken your foe will provide a nightmarish and challenging battle.
- Simple controls. There’s only jump, dash, and dive. You’ll have to be creative with your movement if you want to defeat the Wraith.
- Procedurally generated AI. The Wraith randomly picks from a wide array of moves to demolish you, making each fight very different.
- Dark silhouette art style. Explore the many ways you can die through the pulsating darkness of the Wraith and its lair.
- Multiple Game Modes. Normal, Endless, and True Wraith game modes provide varying levels of difficulty and high replayability.
Here is the early access trailer on YouTube.
- RICO – Walkthrough and Gameplay
- Adapt or Perish– Walkthrough and Official Trailer
- The White Laboratory: Walkthrough and Gameplay
- Evospace – Walkthrough and Early Access Trailer
- Comet Crasher – Walkthrough and Trailer
- Battle Tanks: Legends of World War II – Walkthrough and Release Trailer
- The Cursed Forest – Walkthrough and Full Gameplay
- Voidship: The Long Journey– Walkthrough and Official Trailer
- Planetary Dustoff – Walkthrough and Development Gameplay
- Loco Parentis: Walkthrough and Gameplay