Xecryst Remains, a round-based action-RPG is available for free. Released on Feb 21, 2019, Xecryst Remains was developed and published by Krysle Quinsen. In this game, you fight with the various playstyle in original free-movement combat along with an AI controlled or online co-op up to 7 players. Enjoy yourselves!
Here is all about the game from steam below
About This Game
Xecryst Remains is a Round-Based Action-RPG. Fight through gradually harder horde while doing a mission with randomized elements. Fight with the various playstyle in original free-movement combat along with an AI controlled or online co-op up to 7 players.
- Round-Based Horde Game with Mission.
- Non-glued Free-movement combat with Swing and Projectile based.
- Loot-based with unlockable and Tier upgrading.
- Multiple Character with various species and stats.
- Multiple Ability and Perk with mods and other adjustments for various playstyle.
- Multiple weapon styles with either one, two or both handed in left or right handed.
- Progressive Various Enemy and Real Difficulty.
- Randomized Premade Area with randomized elements.
- Story and Lore Through Game Mechanic.
- AI controlled or Lag-free Online Co-op up to 7 players.
– Your Builds, Your Style
Choose combinations of art and spell, perks and other adjustments to create your own build and playstyle. A Duelist that parry and hurling fireball? An Archer that focus on a slow spell and shooting back? Two-hander that spam ice afar and jump attack on close? One melee and ranged on each hand with both precision art and wind spell? The choice is yours.
– Original Skillful Free-Movement Combat
You are NOT locked to the animation or stuck in place and is free while attacking, casting, interacting or use item, where taking damage is normal so dance well. Along with unique resources mechanic where you balance your item charges and ability carefully or spam away when needed most.
– Round-Based Horde Game with Mission Twist
Do a mission in each area to remove an obstruction in all another area, and gains access to valuable loot or the primary objective to win the round. Each round is randomized to create high replayability, no run will be the same. But be warned, the enemy will gradually become stronger on each mission.
– Real Various Difficulty
Harder difficulty doesn’t always mean more stats. In harder difficulty, a mission is harder and more varied, more obstruction and its shape, and the enemy will gain more ability and perks, most which players can use and more armor, requiring clever use of the elemental advantage. Of course, more reward for all your afford.
– AI Controlled or Lag-free Online Co-op up to 7 Players
Its danger to go alone against the horde while doing a mission, so either take a super reliable AI controlled or go online with another player in lag-free designed where high latency doesn’t hamper your play experience.
When the world’s balance is tipped by crystal unbalancing only to be aggravated by problematic factions and monster onslaught. Supported by many factions, many warriors turned to mercenary to lessen the problem by either destroying crystal to adjust the balance, hunt the monster leader, or assist the city’s defense while searching for their glory. However, is it a large scale natural occur disaster or could this be done by something, or perhaps someone?
Here is the gameplay trailer and PC indie gameplay on YouTube.
PC Indie Gameplay
- Marble Combat – Walkthrough and Gameplay Trailer
- Hyper Jam – Walkthrough and Gameplay 4K
- World War II: TCG – Walkthrough and Trailer
- Volcano Tower – Walkthrough and Game Review
- Streets of Red: Devil’s Dare Deluxe – Walkthrough and Review (Swicth)
- WE HAPPY FEW: Walkthrough and Gameplay
- Neon Infinity – Walkthrough and Launch Trailer
- Battle Tanks: Legends of World War II – Walkthrough and Release Trailer
- RICO – Walkthrough and Gameplay
- Element: Space – Walkthrough and 4 Episodes of Gameplay